Fun Places to Shop and Browse in Oak Island and Southport
Just because you are on a beach vacation doesn't mean you can't have some fun OFF the beach! There are so many unique and adorable stores to check out, both on Oak Island and in the neighboring town of Southport. We are going to share a few of our favorites in today's blog!
Visit "Color Me Carolina" on Facebook!
Color Me Carolina
4143 Colfax Lane SE
- Name brand apparel
- Toys, gifts and home decor
- Homemade fudge, saltwater taffy, Jelly Belly jellybeans
5201 East Oak Island Drive
- Beautiful coastal decor
- Apparel, handbags, jewelry, & accessories
- The BEST place for gifts!
By the Beach Treasures
6016 E Oak Island Drive
- Beach decor & more!
- Furniture, art & gifts
- Too many cute and unique items to list! Check it out!
The Painted Mermaid
817 N. Howe Street
- Quirky, unique stuff!
- Vintage & antiques
- Locally made art and jewelry
121 East Moore Street
- Hats, stickers, tumblers, bags
- All sorts of footwear & clothing
- Yeti & other great name brands
Boo & Roo's
112 E Moore Street
- Voted "Best Gift Shop in Brunswick County"!
- Lots of name-brand apparel
Visit "By the Beach Treasures" on Facebook!
Have you passed any of these shops as you traveled around Oak Island and Southport? Make sure you stop in next time you are in town. These shops are all locally owned and absolutely wonderful to visit. You will receive top-notch customer service and leave with a wonderful piece of Oak Island and the memories of your beach vacation.
Need to book an Oak Island rental? Better Beach Rentals can help with that! Browse our available rentals today.