52 people are interested in this property!
Available check in dates are underlined and the color blue.
108 W. YACHT DRIVE - 4 Bedroom 3 Bath House, Sleeps 8
****SPECTACULAR SPECIAL - STAY FOR A WEEK AND WE WILL TAKE $100 OFF THE BASE RATE.****
****10% ACTIVE MILITARY DISCOUNT****
CALL OUR OFFICE (910-278-1147) TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION AND GET YOUR SPECIAL TODAY!
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) provided per the capacity of the house
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Open floor plan
- Unique setting directly on the Intracoastal Waterway
- Conveniently located near Swain's Cut Bridge and Middleton Avenue, so getting on and off the island is easy
- Beach access on Middleton Avenue
- Beds: 3 K, 2 T
- Layout: Ground Floor - King bedroom and full private bathroom. Top Floor - King master bedroom with private bathroom, king bedroom, two twin bedroom, full size guest bathroom in hallway.
- Entertainment: Extended cable, TVs in all rooms
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Charcoal grill
- Covered porches
- Boat parking
- No pets allowed
This luxuriously remodeled home is the perfect place for your family and friends to relax at the beach! Situated directly on the Intracoastal Waterway, you can sit out on the covered porch and watch the activity on the water or sit in the family room and enjoy the views from inside. The open floor plan keeps everyone in the conversation. This home offers an additional bedroom and full bathroom suite on the ground level making it perfect for those who may have trouble climbing stairs and is also great for a teenage getaway. You can cookout on the park style charcoal grill as boats and jet skies go by in the back ground. Close to grocery stores, shopping, restaurants and fun activities. Even Myrtle Beach attractions are just approximately an hour away. Bring the family on down for a relaxing time in Oak Island and let all the stress just wash away at 108 W. Yacht Drive.
Comin in Hot