31 people are interested in this property!
Available check in dates are underlined and the color blue.
SEA CHANGE - 4 Bedroom 3.5 Bath House, Oceanfront, Sleeps 10
****RECENTLY RENOVATED AS OF 2021****
- Bed linens and towel sets (shower towel, hand towel and washcloth) provided per the capacity of the house
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Drip Coffee Maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Departure housekeeping
NOTABLE & UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Recently Renovated as of 2021
- Approx. 1,843 sq. feet
- Corner lot overlooking the ocean and white sandy beach
- Spectacular sunrise AND sunset views over the ocean
- Public beach access next to the home
- One block from Middleton Avenue and new bridge on HWY 906 for easy access on and off the island
- Short distance to Ocean Crest Pier, Island Way Restaurant, Beach Pantry Store, trails, and fishing
- Convenient to great shops, dining, Oak Island Golf Couse, putt-putt, sky diving, helicopter rides, Oak Island Lighthouse, and other fun activities
- Short 10-15 minute drive to historic Southport and ferry rides to NC Aquarium and Civil War Museum in Kure Beach and to Bald Head Island
- Beds: 1K, 2Q, 2D
- Entertainment: Flat screen Smart TVs. TVs equipped with streaming.
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar. Stainless-steel appliances. Dishwasher. Keurig Coffee Maker. Built-in Microwave. Range with Cooktop. Toaster. Blender.
- Open Floor Plan
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Large Living and Gathering Spaces
- Granite Countertops Throughout
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Downstairs
- Carpet Upstairs
- Spacious Bedrooms
- Private Master Suite
- Double Vanity in Bathroom
- Three Oceanfront Bedrooms (two are suites)
- Desk Space
- Oceanfront Covered Porches
- Oceanfront Sun Decks
- Plenty of Outdoor Seating
- Keyless Entry
- Stairway Entrance
- Outdoor Shower
- Park-style Charcoal Grill
- Private/Covered Parking
- Dog Friendly (only 2 dogs max)
SEA CHANGE - Who doesn't go to the beach for just that - a little change?! This gorgeous and recently renovated 2-story oceanfront home has spectacular views over the ocean that you have to experience for yourself! There are two oceanfront bedrooms on the top level that have private balconies for you to enjoy warm summer breezes and the gentle sound of the waves rolling onto shore. Spacious master suites are located on on both levels for you to choose from. The open concept kitchen, dining and family area leave plenty of room for everyone to gather together. Decorated with you in mind, you will find this home gives off a calming sense of serenity, as the beach theme and soothing colors throughout make you feel at though you are floating on the ocean just by being inside! If you're looking for a nice change from the everyday chaos of life, come to SEA CHANGE and let the "sea change" you! Grab it while you still can because this newly renovated beauty won't be available long!
Due to Hurricane Isiasis, a dune re-nourishment is underway. To see the closest beach access, go to: https://www.oakislandnc.com/residents-visitors/beach-information/beach-accesses You will be able to access the beach from the oceanside of your home.